Thursday, January 29, 2009

UPDATE 2/1/09

I can't thank everyone enough for the support and love they have shown me and my family. We are continuing to utilize resources to find my father. There have been several phone calls with sightings and we are still clinging to hope that he is okay. It seems the mostly likely explanation right now is that he is experiencing some disorientation and possibly dementia. All sightings have claimed the man they saw was extremely confused and out of sorts. I continue to get emails from concerned people and tips on where to turn next for help. Just keep passing the emails and links along to people you know...it only takes one person so see my father for us to find him. He has also possibly moved south of Santa Rosa to the next towns. Please continue to keep a prayer in your heart for our family. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment